Many people ask me to write something about how to make organic skincare. They are also anxious about knowing homemade skincare tips and recipes during this pandemic.
In this article, I’m going to show you how you can easily use homemade ingredients for making beauty products at home.
Here is the step-by-step guideline on how to make and sell beauty products at your home.
Homemade Natural Blush
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of arrowroot powder in a bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of hibiscus powder and mix them well.
(There is no science to it though. You can vary the quantities of both the ingredients to get a shade that suits you.)
- Test it on your inner arm and continue to darken or lighten it as you like
- Transfer the natural blush to an old blush container or a small jar
- Tap the makeup brush on the powder and apply it to the apples of your cheeks
Natural skincare at home
Homemade Colorful Soap
- 1 pound of goat’s milk soap base
- Melt in microwave 20 seconds at a time until it converted into liquid
- Add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix it well
- Now add 5 drops of essential oil
- Add food color of your choice and freeze it for 20 mints
Your comical free colorful soap bars are ready now
Homemade Lipstick | DIY Liquid Lipstick
- In a bowl take 1 teaspoon glycerin
- Next, add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Now from eye shadow palettes scrap of any lipstick of your choice and mix it well
- Transfer into a clean container
Homemade DIY Waterproof Mascara
- Melt 1 tablespoon beeswax in a double boiler.
- Stir until beeswax is completely melted
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of kajal/kohl
- Stir the powder well until it blends with other ingredients
- Remove from heat and wait for the ingredients to cool down
- Transfer the mascara into your mascara tube! To do this, simply use a small plastic bag to create a funnel and transfer the mascara into your tube.
- Apply this DIY waterproof mascara just the way you would use any other mascara.
(Make sure you secure the cap on tightly to prevent your homemade mascara from drying out.)
Homemade DIY BB Cream
- Take 1 Teaspoon moisturizer in a bowl
- Then add 1 or 2 teaspoons of talcum powder to it
- Now you need to add the coffee powder slowly so that your skin tone matches it and if you are in a little warm tone then add a little turmeric powder in it.
- Add some Multani Mitti – Fuller’s Earth Clay power and mix it well
Now your BB foundation cream is ready
Homemade Charcoal Mask
- Take 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and 1/8 cup aloe Vera gel
- Gradually add 1/3 cup bentonite clay powder
- Put 5 drops of tea tree oil and mix them all
- Now add 5 charcoal capsules and again mix it
- Transfer it to any clean container
These all products are comical free and also recommended by the dermatologist. The best thing about these products has no side effects. Feel free to apply on your skin.