We’ve all been passing through the most challenging times of our lives, thanks to the wretched pandemic. Besides nobody is certain, when this curse is going to lift.
When COVID 19 makes you feel helpless and makes you stay at home and when you got nothing to do except the rituals you perform in your daily life such as prolonged sittings, working from home, reading books, learning recipes, watching your favorite serials and engaging in gossips and much more. Ultimately making your life monotonous and tedious.
Then you are in the right place right now, yes you!
With deep sincerity, we don’t deny the importance of the above-mentioned things.
But Health comes first. It is a primary concern for any individual and the rest comes later. Therefore, for a healthy lifestyle, exercise is essential. Exercise helps your immune system to function properly. It helps you prevent weight gain. More importantly, it turns your bad mood into good. Perhaps nobody is unaware of exercise benefits in this world we call the global village.
Thus, we are going to show you some simple exercises to help you make your immune system stronger than ever even without getting out of the home.
- with your head facing forward and your chest delayed and out.
- Then you need to place your feet shoulder-width apart or wider.
- Extend your hands straight call at front of you to assist keep your balance.
- Hinge your hips back as if you’re close to sit
- Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a touch.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the ground as possible (if not, that’s okay), together with your knees over your ankles.
- Press your weight back to your heels. Keep your body tight, and erupt your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.
- Reverse lunges.
- Then you need to position with feet shoulder-width apart, hands at your sides or on your hips.
- Together with your right foot, take an outsized step back, landing with the ball of that foot on the bottom and your heel up.
- Lower the rear leg straight down until it gently grazes the bottom or on the brink of it, creating a 90-degree angle within the front leg.
- Erupt the heel and midfoot of the front leg to return to standing, bringing your right foot back in line together with your
- Repeat on the left side. That’s one rep.
- Begin during a hands-and-knees position on the bottom together with your eyes on the ground beneath you and your hands placed slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Your knees should be at a cushy distance apart.
- Inhale as you slowly lower your elbows to bring your stomach to the bottom.
- Make certain to stay your core muscles contracted!
- Pause for a second then exhale as you push up from the bottom to your starting position.
- Lie on your back together with your hands at your sides, knees bent, and feet flat on the ground under your knees.
- Tighten your abdominal and buttock muscles by pushing your low back to the bottom before you push up.
- Raise your hips to make a line from your knees to shoulders.
- Then Squeeze your core and pull your abdomen button back toward your backbone.
- You should hold for 20 to 30 seconds, then return to your opening position.
- Complete a minimum of 10 reps.
- Get down on high-low-jack, placing your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Straighten your arms and legs.
- Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the ground.
- Pause, then push yourself a copy
- Lie flat on the bottom together with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the bottom, but make certain to not pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg bent a few 45-degree angles to the bottom while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee.
- Confirm your skeletal structure is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do an equivalent motion on the opposite side to finish one rep.
- Do three sets of 20 reps.
We hope the above exercises help you and your family stay, fit, and healthy throughout this pandemic and well after.
Keep in mind before starting these exercises!
(Exercise is not without its risks. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.)